Team Improvement Series: The Rocket Model
LIVE FREE Overview of the Team Improvement Series and Q&A with Gordon Curphy, Ph.D.
Join us for a live conversation with Dr. Gordon Curphy, Ph.D. on April 21st at 5 pm ET / 4 pm CT / 2 pm PT for an opportunity to learn more about team effectiveness, and how to develop high performing teams in organizations with the TEAM IMPROVEMENT WORKSHOP Series, including an interactive Q&A session. The Team Improvement Workshop Series provides consulting psychologists with a system, tools, and skills needed to diagnose and improve team performance. This highly interactive six-module workshop reviews a researched-based yet practical model for building teams, how to diagnose team dynamics, and techniques to systematically improve team performance.
Please contact Selva Blum, to receive a link to the Free Overview Session (Srblum@leaderthinkinc.com)
The Rocket Model – How often do you get asked to do team building? Do your engagements consist of one to two-hour activities that are fun to do but have little long-term impact on team performance? Would you be more effective if you had a comprehensive, easy-to-use tool kit for building high-performing teams?
Webinar Sponsored by SCP.
Fee: $1,995 – includes all materials and one Team Assessment Survey for use with clients.
Session 1: May 4
Session 2: May 19
Session 3: June 2
Session 4: June 16
Session 5: July 7
Session 6: July 21
Times: 1:00-4:00 PM CT; 11:00-2:00 PT; 2:00-5:00 ET.
Program Faculty: Gordon Curphy, Ph.D
Gordon Curphy, Ph.D. is a leading authority on leadership and teams and spends most of his time helping C-suite and business unit leaders develop and execute businessstrategies; drive organizational alignment; manage talent, and build high-performing teams. Dr. Curphy has spent the past 35 years providing consulting adviceon leadership and has written more than 20 and sold 100,000 books on leadership and teams. As a consultant, he has conducted more than 1,500 executive assessments, consulted with thousands of teams, and designed and delivered hundreds of executive coaching and leadership development programs to global clients.
The Team Improvement Workshop will boost your team consulting capabilities. It will teach you how to launch new teams and equip you with the skills needed to design and deliver powerful interventions to help struggling teams get back on track. Participants will have opportunities to practice team-building activities and share best practices.
The Team Improvement Workshop Series provides consulting psychologists with a system, tools, and skills needed to diagnose and improve team performance. This highly interactive six-module workshop reviews a researched-based yet practical model for building teams, how to diagnose team dynamics, and techniques to systematically improve team performance. Participants analyze five-team case studies and learn how to design team engagements, launch new teams, fix broken teams, help matrixed teams get from good to great, consult with groups (versus teams), work with virtual and C-suite teams, and embed teams into leadership development, executive onboarding, and high potential programs. Step-by-step instructions and the support materials needed to facilitate 40 team improvement activities are also provided.
- Highly interactive workshop
- Five team-case studies
- Six sessions – 3 hours each – committed to being present at all six sessions
- Participants work as part of learning teams
- 60-90 minutes of preparation work is required before each module. Some pre-work assignments are done individually; others are completed in learning teams.
- Participants’ materials include facilitator Support Materials (PPT decks, forms, handouts, and articles for 40 team building activities)
- Includes one Team Assessment Survey for use with clients
- Includes a copy of the book Ignition: A Guide to Building High Performing Teams (Curphy, Nilsen & Hogan, 2019)
- Assess an organization’s cultural readiness for teamwork
- Facilitate Team Assessment Survey feedback sessions
- Practice facilitating powerful team improvement activities
- Design and facilitate teambuilding offsites that get results
- Design team-oriented leadership development programs
- Use the Team Assessment Survey in high-potential programs
For questions or more information, please contact: Selva Blum, MBA, BCC (Srblum@leaderthinkinc.com)
Conflict of Interest Disclosure: There are no conflicts of interest to disclose in connection with this series.
*The Society of Consulting Psychology is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. The Society of Consulting Psychology maintains responsibility for this program and its content.