Welcome Students — Join us at the SCP 2023 Conference.
What is Division 13?
Division 13 is a group of psychologist who use their skills and training in the business world. Our members come from an array of backgrounds, who share the common bond of applying psychological principles in the corporate setting. Health care, government, private equity, banking, mining, and technology are some of the industries being served by our membership. Consulting in this sector is competitive, and Division 13’s membership comprises some of the very successful members of this community.
Why would I want to get join/get involved in Division 13?
Doing so is one of the best ways to determine if consulting is a good career for those are who interested. For those who are, it is a warm group of excellent practitioners where professional development can be furthered, networks established and friendships built.
Interested in Volunteering at the SCP Conference?
Your major responsibility will be to monitor the attendance of each session in the presenter rooms. This will allow you to get to know the Presenters as well as network and participate with seasoned consulting psychologists.
If you are chose, your full conference registration (which includes breakfast, lunch, and coffee/snacks) will be covered. Students who are available for all 3 days of the conference will be prioritized.
Poster Submission Deadline Extended to December 31, 2022
Looking for a chance to showcase a topic you are passionate about and network with industry leaders?
Poster Design Requirements
- There will be 2 poster sessions: one in person in LA, and one virtual session. Please specify which session you would like to attend.
- Format: Powerpoint slide, or Vivo template: https://vivo.figshare.com/
- Font size: 28pt or larger.
- Recommend fonts: Georgia, Times New Roman, Helvetica, or Arial. It’s possible that other fonts may have cross-operating system display issues. Letters should be easily read (avoid Old English and other “fancy” fonts).
- Avoid background images and watermarks that may detract from the read-ability of your poster.
Important Information to Include on Your Poster
Include the following components in your poster presentation:
- Title and Author Information:
- Author, Affiliation, City, Country (repeat for each author)
- University/Affiliate Logos
- Introduction/Short Description
- Abstract/Long Description
- Research Question/Hypothesis