Mid-Advanced Professional Practice Peer Consultation
Strengthening Expertise through Shared Lenses
For experienced consulting and coaching psychologists, peer consultation is one of the best ways to continue to build expertise by learning from the experiences, wisdom and different perspectives of highly esteemed peer consulting psychologists whose doctoral psychology training span different areas.
Webinar Sponsored by SCP / This program offers CE credits
Vicki V. Vandaveer, Ph.D. / Leonard Wysocki Ph.D.
Registration Fee: $300 per participant
100% of fees go to SCP Research and/or General Fund
Tuesday, March 12, 2024, 6:00-7:30 pm Eastern.
Subsequent meetings will be decided in first meeting
Strengthen consulting and coaching psychology expertise through peer review and dialogue around our most challenging cases
• Six small group meetings – 1.5 hours each, 5 to 6 participants per session – committed to be present at all six sessions
• Participants take turns leading the dialogue when sharing their own case
• Meetings are “closed” – only registered participants and the two facilitators
• All participants commit to strict confidentiality outside of the group.
• At the conclusion of the six sessions, the group (or any subset who wishes to) may write up their case studies and learnings for publication in CPJ or other refereed journal.
• CE credit will be earned (pending APA approval).
Participants will achieve, among many other things:
A. Insights from each other, who come from different areas of psychology and practice in different contexts.
B. Greater awareness of the complexities and challenges that can emerge in organizational consulting and leadership coaching.
C. Enhanced knowledge and skills for preventing and/or dealing with similar complex challenges more effectively.
D. Better understanding of the role and impact of the Self in consultation and in consulting outcomes and be better able to use the Self as an even more effective instrument for clients’ development.
Conflict of Interest Disclosure: There are no conflicts of interest to disclose in connection with this series.
*The Society of Consulting Psychology is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. The Society of Consulting Psychology maintains responsibility for this program and its content.