SCP 2024 Town Hall Meeting
We invite you to attend a monthly one hour Town Hall via zoom hosted by Marc Sokol, our 2024 SCP President. This is an opportunity to come together as a professional community, to share your experience and discover that of other SCP members. Each month we will start with a topic of interest featuring some aspect of our society. We will then open it up to wider discussion of any topics those online wish to bring up.
2024 Town Halls meetings will feature an array of topics including:
- How did mentors shape the progress of your career?
- How can peer coaching raise your game as a consultant?
- Best consulting practices from a member of our Financial Psychology Special Interest Group
- Consulting to the United Nations and how you can contribute
- How consulting to a family business is different (we have a Special Interest Group for that!)
- Do you want to publish a professional book? Tips from our Consulting Series editor.
See below for a schedule of Town Halls planned for the year. Members can complete the registration form once and receive monthly invites and reminders. You can also invite a non-member who might like to learn more about SCP by having them complete a registration form as well.
Time: 6:00-7:00 Eastern
Tuesday, Feb 20 — Focus On Mentoring
Monday, March 25
Monday, April 29
Tuesday, May 28
Monday, June 24
Monday, July 29
Monday, Aug 26
Monday, September 30
Monday, October 28
Monday, Nov 25
Monday, Dec 16
Saturday, Jan 13