SCP Forum
Thanks for participating in SCP Forum. To ensure the best possible experience for all members, we have established some basic guidelines for participation. By joining and using the forum, you agree that you have read and will follow the rules and guidelines set for these peer discussion groups. You also agree to reserve forum discussions for topics best suited to the medium. This is a great medium with which to solicit the advice of your peers, benefit from their experience, and participate in an ongoing conversation. Please take a moment to acquaint yourself with these important guidelines. To preserve a climate that encourages both respectful and fruitful dialogue, the Society of Consulting Psychology reserves the right to suspend or terminate membership on all forum for members who violate these rules.

SCP FORUM RULES

Test Thread

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@patricia-weiterva-gov)

Want to try out the forum, but you're not sure which post?

Test out features like posting a link,  👍emojis 😀, using bold text, or tagging someone @natasha-jordan0gmail-com 

Thank you for trying out the forum!

If you have questions about how to use it - ask them on this post! 

Topic Tags
4 Replies
(@hansk)

Hello Patti and SCP members. Have you heard about Patagonia's recent story twist, how the founder decided to retire and created a two entity ownership of his company that would ensure that his (Yvon Chouinard) values would be forever instilled and installed in the company. It is a rather brilliant new foundational business entity that has created significant buzz in diverse communities, including financial. More importantly, this new business entity will keep Patagonia going in the same direction in perpetuity. Check out the story about why "Earth is Now Our Only Shareholder", at Patagonia. I for one believe this should be our new world mantra going forward. Hans 🌹 

(@hansk)

By the way, when the system sends an email for you to confirm your "subscription" to a thread and I click on it, I personally do not want to be taken back to the SCP site. I was already on the site and that's how i sent the subscription request in the first place. So I don't need to be taken back there and have another browser window created for SCP.

If there is a way to make that confirm without taking us back to the SCP site, I'd prefer that.  Subscription is kind of a weird term to use when signing up to see emails for a thread. It's more of a thread sign up to me. But hey, why am i getting involved in this nitty gritty stuff anyway!

(@shannonsyncovatellc-com)

I am just wondering if the forum is visible to the public or private?

1 Reply
(@patricia-weiterva-gov)

@shannonsyncovatellc-com From what I can tell, the public can view the forum, but you must be logged in to post/reply